Lake Macquarie Regional Football Facility
The Home of Football for northern NSW is our Lake Macquarie Regional Football Facility (LRMFF) at Speers Point.
We are proud to be Australia’s largest Football FIVE5 facility and the only official Football FIVE5 facility in NSW. Football FIVE5 is Football Australia’s “five a side” game for fast, fun and inclusive football.
The facility features 12 dedicated synthetic pitches, all under lights to allow for play during the day or night in any conditions. In addition, we have two full-size FIFA accredited synthetic fields and a full-size turf field.
Coming from either north or south on The Esplanade, turn into Speers Point Park and then turn right at the first roundabout. You’ll arrive at a car park where you should see signage for Football FIVE5 and the Lake Macquarie Regional Football Facility.
All our synthetic surfaces consist of modern all-weather rubber crumb synthetic grass to provide additional cushioning and excellent traction.
Our Facilities at LMRFF
- 12 x Football FIVE5 synthetic pitches
- Two x full-sized FIFA accredited synthetic fields
- One x full-sized turf field
- Extensive and accessible restroom and change room facilities
- Parking for 120 vehicles with overflow parking nearby in Speers Point Park
- Sidelines Café for accessible fully-licenced pre and post-match food and refreshments and a large alfresco dining area
- Large format screens for sport and facility information
- Free WiFi for patrons
- Function and meeting rooms are available for hire in the main administration complex along with the head office for Northern NSW Football.