Play MiniRoos in 2023
Will you join our team?
It’s time to run like Ellie Carpenter, shoot like Mathew Leckie and celebrate like Sam Kerr. It’s time to play football, and the best way for kids is MiniRoos.
MiniRoos uses short, game-based sessions to introduce football, to four to 11 year olds, in an inclusive way. It focuses on learning new skills, being active, making life-long friends and unearthing the next generation of Socceroos and Matildas.
Why play MiniRoos?
- It’s fun, safe, and delivered in a family friendly setting across Australia
- Accredited with Active Kids - making it $100 more affordable
- Make new friends, build confidence, and grow self-esteem
- Develop values of teamwork, cooperation, fair play, and respect
- Game-based sessions build fundamental motor skills
- Hundreds of clubs across northern NSW to choose from