Hot Shots Photo Competition
Capture the vibe of football in a single photo and you could win big this season.
Hot Shots, our photo competition is now open and we want to see your images from around northern NSW.
Whether it's a stunning action shot, a candid moment on the sidelines, or a snapshot of your local community coming together through football, we want to see how football inspires you.
How it works
- Find our regular Hot Shots Facebook posts and comment with your photo entry
- We’ll repost the best shots for voting via NNSWF Facebook
- Photo with the most votes wins
- Winners receive a $50 cash gift card
- Two competitions per month between 8 May and 3 September
- 10 total prizes available totaling $500
- Terms and conditions
The old saying cats, cute kids and climactic corner kicks get the clicks is true. But we will not stimy your creative direction. After all, Hot Shots is a photo competition founded on the voting power of legends in the football family.
If you’re still keen for ideas here are some rippers from home and around the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS COMPETITION RULES
To enter, entrants must take a photo from within the northern NSW football community.
Comment with your photo on our fortnightly Hot Shots Facebook post.
The competition begins 7.30AM 8 May 2023 and ends 5.30PM 3 September 2023
There are 10 competition periods:
- 8 May – 14 May
- 22 May – 28 May
- 5 June – 11 June
- 19 June – 25 June
- 30 June – 8 July
- 3 July – 9 July
- 17 July – 23 July
- 31 July – 6 August
- 14 August – 3 September
The process within each competition period is as follows:
- Entrants comment with a photo on our fortnightly Hot Shots Facebook posts
- Northern NSW Football will repost the best shots for voting via NNSWF Facebook
- The shot with the most votes wins the competition
Terms and conditions
By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS set out below:
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
- Competition Promoters is Northern NSW Football.
- All Competition Promoters, their employees and families are not eligible to enter the competition.
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, release and indemnify Northern NSW Football from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize related activities, acceptance of a prize and/or use or misuse of a prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- The competition is only open to those connected to football in northern NSW.
- You can enter as many times as you like during the competition period with unique entries.
- The entrant must take a photo from within the northern NSW football community
- All entries will be judged by Northern NSW Football. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each entry will be individually judged and will be based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any photographs they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- There are 10 prizes to be won (prize pool total value is $500.00): Winners will receive a $50 Australia Post Gift Card by Mastercard.
- The winners will either be sent their prize gift voucher by email or post.
- The prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- In the event a winner is not able to receive their prize, a runner-up will be selected by the judges.
- If the prize remains unclaimed within two months of the judging date, the Competition Promoters may award the prize to the next best valid entry or entries.
- All entrants give permission to Northern NSW Football to use their entry photos. The photos may be used on Competition Promoters’ websites, social media or other online communication as well as in newsletters. On submission, the entrant gives the Competition Promoters irrevocable licence to reproduce, publish, adapt, communicate and broadcast all or part of your entry in any form and media. The Competition Promoters may, at their discretion, acknowledge the photographer when the photograph is used.
- Entrants and prize winners' consent to their name being published by the Competition Promoters or the media.
- The Competition Promoters are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize.
- The Competition Promoters are not responsible if a prize is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without your permission. The Competition Promoters are also not responsible for the availability and provision of services associated with the use of the prize.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Competition Promoters reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- If, for any reason, this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Competition Promoters which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Competition Promoters reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. The Competition Promoters may disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.