It's Good 2 Give Back
Football across northern NSW is possible because of volunteers. The 7,000+ legends who manage our clubs, coach our teams, run game days, mark the lines, cook the snags and all the other jobs too.
We are so grateful for their hard work and commitment to club, mates and community.
National Volunteer Week
National Volunteer Week is happening 15 to 21 May and it’s a chance for all of us to recognise the vital work of volunteers and to say thank you.
To celebrate, Northern NSW Football has launched It’s Good 2 Give Back and you’re invited to the party.
Volunteer at your club
Considering a more active role at your club? Great! Register your interest in volunteering and we will contact your club.
It’s easy. Just fill in the form and someone from your club will be in touch to chat.
- Volunteering is linked to positive mental health, builds a sense of connectedness and provides a sense of purpose
- Clubs with a strong volunteering program perform better on and off the field
- Volunteering at your club is social and fun
- It provides experience and opportunities that can help with studying and career
Type of volunteering roles
- Committee member
- Canteen/bar duties
- General game day support
- Marketing/photography/social media
Say thank you to a volunteer
Nominate a volunteer in the next edition of our Local Champion Awards.
It only takes five minutes and they could win the monthly prize and be crowned Local Champion.